LEARN FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS
With 10 years of industry experience along with running a successful salon in Palm Beach Queensland, Hanna Beasley, Director of Lémac, will teach you the secrets of delivering quality beauty services that will keep your clients coming back for more.
Shorten your learning curve and fast track your success by learning from the best. Hanna will share her pro tips, and teach you our signature lash and brow technique.
Scroll down to find out our programs below.
Lemac Eyebrow and Eyelash artistry offer an exclusive one-on-one shadow day education program.
Hosted by Lémac’s director Hanna Beasley, and held in our salon sanctuary in Palm Beach Queensland.
What you will learn:
- Consultation etiquette
- Client engagement for securing future bookings
- The precise art of brows and lashes and Lèmacs signature execution techniques in:
- Lash lifts
- Lash extensions
- Brow Sculpts with color adjustments including Bronsun Brow Dye.
- Signature Brow Lamination
- Facial waxing
What is included:
- A take home gift bag of a few of our most recommended products and tools.
Full day – 7 hours $1000 excl GST
Pay through EFTPOS, Cash, or Bank transfer
To apply or enquire dates, please click below.
Lémac Eyebrow & Lash Artistry is Gold Coast’s leading brow tattoo artist with our iconic natural Feather Touch style. Our founder and director, Hanna Beasley, was one of the first few artists that pioneered the cosmetic tattoo industry 14 years ago.
She teaches students from all over Australia privately, and is now opening the curtains to help educate the best practices on cosmetic tattooing.
In her intimate 1:1 masterclass, you will learn Hanna’s best practices, signature style and techniques she found over the years.
She will also be teaching you the necessary skills to start or take your beauty business to the next level with this new skill.
*Experience in cosmetic tattooing is best for this Masterclass. Must have infection control license.
What you will learn:
- Cosmetic tattoo techniques & theory
- Product knowledge
- Colour theory and pigment
- Prepare & aftercare
- Mapping / shaping
- Practice on latex
- Achieve the best healed results
- Safety & sanitation
- State rules & regulations
- Inclusive of: Course kit & Certificate of completion
Register your interest below to get notified when the Masterclass is available.